Indiana Dunes at Dusk



to view a larger size of this picture just click on the picture. 
all Photos by Christopher Stokes 
© Christopher Stokes 2012

to use this as your wallpaper right click on the pictures and SAVE AS then goto where you saved the picture and right click on it and SET AS DESKTOP WALLPAPER. if that donest work try this goto my documents the goto downloads in that folder you will find the Pictures you saved 

Thank you for viewing my Photos :)
if you have some time please also visit.
My Videos
My Animations
to share on Google+ to just one person.
hit to 1up button.
then click on the box that pops up.
type +AND THE NAME OF THE PERSON.
YOU WANT TO SHARE THIS WITH.
(make sure to remove your circles)
and that is it.
Please Leave us a Nice Comment if you have time
And please feel free to visit my other animation blogs.
My Other Blogs
Waterfall Animations
Sweet at Heart
Broken at Heart
Angels & Fairy Animations
Rainbow Colored Animations



© Christopher Stokes 2012 All rights reserved.
The images on this site are not in the public domain. They are the sole property of the artist and may not be reproduced on the internet, redistributed, sold, altered, enhanced, modified by artificial, digital or computer imaging or in any other form without the express written permission of the artist.


#christopherstokes #nature #woods #forest #Griffith #Indiana #griffithindiana #marshes #marsh #swamp #stock #outdoors #lake #tree #grass #moss #fields #trails #hiking #hike 
If you have some time please leave me a comment 
if you to buy this picture, contact me.