Moss

Griffith Indiana Feb 28, 2012
© Christopher Stokes 2012
to view a larger size of this picture just click on the picture.
Thank you for viewing my Photos :)
if you have some time please also visit.
My Videos
My Animations
to share on Google+ to just one person.
hit to 1up button.
then click on the box that pops up.
type +AND THE NAME OF THE PERSON.
YOU WANT TO SHARE THIS WITH.
(make sure to remove your circles)
and that is it.
Please Leave us a Nice Comment if you have time
And please feel free to visit my other animation blogs.
Please Support my Blogs 
Help me Keep them Running.

If you have some time 
Please visit one of our sponsors.
I don't make much doing what i do.
and any help would be much appreciated 

My Other Blogs
Waterfall Animations
Sweet at Heart
Broken at Heart
Angels & Fairy Animations
Rainbow Colored Animations
If you care. Please Share :)

© Christopher Stokes 2012 All rights reserved.
The images on this site are not in the public domain. They are the sole property of the artist and may not be reproduced on the internet, redistributed, sold, altered, enhanced, modified by artificial, digital or computer imaging or in any other form without the express written permission of the artist.
"I assert that I am eighteen years of age or older. I agree that I will not download or use any images found on this web site for any purpose other than personal viewing. Specifically, I agree not to publish, or allow to be published on other web sites, or in commercial print advertising, any pictures found on this web site. I understand that by clicking on the 'Galleries' button below, I am entering into a legally binding contract to that effect."
#christopherstokes #nature #woods #forest #Griffith #Indiana #griffithindiana #marshes #marsh #swamp #stock #outdoors #lake #tree #grass #moss #fields #trails #hiking #hike